Monday, October 5, 2009

I am ready to bring your wildest fantasy to life.


Hi There,

Hope everyone had a good weekend, I can say I did. Maybe you and I can phone chat while I tell you first hand on what happened at Chucky Cheese between myself and the coach. Then when I came home, my little cuckold husband cleaned the coach's cum out of my wet pussy.

The call is only $1.99 per minute with 10 minute minimum.

Or I can play as your cute little school girl coming home from school, wearing my cute little plaid skirt, with my bouncy titties peeking out of my little tank top
and you know I need to sit on my daddy's lap with my rubbing on your cock as I tell you about my day.

I love roleplaying about anything while hearing you stoking your cock for me as I slide my dildo in my wet pussy.

Specials: Must Mention Ad To Get Rate
15minutes for $
19.90 Each Additional Minute: $1.99,
Tuesday's Only: $1.50 per minute with minutes (single girl call)


Love,
Tori

No comments: