Thursday, October 15, 2009

Call this phone girl for a good fantasy


Hi Boys,

I want to say "Thank you to all my new plus older phone chat friends for making my pussy so wet."

I am willing to please anyone looking for a good time and ready to role play with any fantasy.

I'll be your secret girlfriend that pleases all your desires.
I have a lot of toys and I love to play with my tight pussy as I hear you stoking your hard cock.

Call this phone girl now and I'll give you my special for
15 minutes for $19.90
Each additional Minute: $1.99
Must Mention Ad To Get Rate..


Talk to ya soon,
Tori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello beautiful women. Am Mike 25yrs looking for a casual sexual relationship with a mature lady from the ages of 28 to 40. Holla for fun memorable moments
humiliation phone sex