Friday, February 27, 2009

My phone chat with the UPS man.


Hello,
Guess what happened today? Well I received a new dildo from a client, and Yes it came in today.

When the ups man needed a signature, I invited him in the house for a minute when my phone sex line rang. I said "I needed to get this. I'd be right back." I went into my bedroom, this man wanted to me to role play his mommy, "ok, I love to be your mommy" I said. Well I was getting into in the phone chat, saying things like fuck my cunt as I slide my dildo deep inside my pussy, when I hear a, "hello" as I turn around, there stood my ups man. I could tell he didn't know what to say, so I asked the man on the phone if he would like a three-some? He loved the idea, so next was to get the ups man in my bed. I climb down rubbing his cock threw his uniform. I felt how hard he was getting. I spread my legs wider as I rubbed my wet cunt. Cum on lick my pussy and tell us how it taste as I suck your cock tasting your precum.
After that it didn't take him long to lay on my bed. The man on the phone loved that phone sex call, hell, I know he gave me a good tip for it. lol
Want to have an erotic phone fantasy, then we can do some role-playing
ourselves.

Until then,
Tori

Want my sisters?
check these cuties out @

Cherry -
Cuckold Phone Sex


Jenny -
Want to go sledding with this mature Fuck?


Mistress Veronica -
Cuckold phone sex with Mistress Veronica

Mistress Whitney
-




No comments: