Sunday, February 15, 2009

Do you want to go Heaven with some erotic phone fantasy?


I would love to have phone sex with you.

Let me take you to a new and different place, somewhere else in time. Maybe you want to play house. I would love to role play your kind hearted mommy, the one who has cookies waiting for you in my bedroom when you cum home from school. I'll tease and deny you until my good little boy puts on mommy's red bra and panties. And of course mommy wants to watch you as you masturbate, sliding your hand up and down on your dick.

You want to fuck your little teen slut? I will show you how good your cock would feel as it slides in and out her tight young pussy. Cum phone chat with me now. No taboos Or Limits.


Phone chat with you soon,

Tori



Cum visit my sister's page:


Cum Slut Cherry


No comments: