Friday, August 21, 2009

Let me give you a Cuckold fantasy.




Hi there,
Sorry I haven't been around lately but with the kids and their friends home from school, they have been keeping me busy, lol more ways then one. My little
cockhold husband has been gone away on his business trips so that leaves me by myself with the kids. But I am having alot of fun.
Where do I start? mmm How
about during one of his trips, we had a storm came in and we lost power so I called his friend, BS. The kids were asleep in the trailer out back. When Bs came to the house, he hooked us up to his generator, after we ran the extension cords, hooking up things I needed for the night, we sat back on the coach drinking some beer as we talked. I started telling him about you, my phone sex line. I watched his bulge start growing as I teased him with my sex words. It didn't take long for bs to come in my bedroom. We didn't need no words there, I got down on my knees licking on his big shaft starting at his slit in the little head sliding and licking my way down around his balls until I make it to his ass. He just loves when I tongue fuck him deep in his ass hole.
Want to hear more stories about this cheating wife? Just call 1-866/847-1499 but you must be 18+

Love,
Tori

Roxy - The truth is out about your cuckold girlfriend 1-866-376-5524

Layla - Little Dick Losers make great Cuckold Sluts!

Barbie - Big Tits need Big Dicks!

Marissa -Hello My Darling and Most Love Fuckheads!

No comments: