Friday, April 3, 2009

Looking for a fantasy phone sex chat?


Hi Guys, Guess what this weekend is? lol, Yes its the final four basketball in Detroit MI. My husband and his friend have tickets to go, So I guess I will be one of the Phone girls who will be taking calls this weekend, or maybe I can invite someone over :). So if your looking to save some money and wanting to have some fun. Give me a call and I'll give you a phone fantasy of your dreams with my 5 minute phone special 15 minutes for just $19.90. Maybe the kid down the street will cum over and play, have you on the phone talking to me as you listen to him eating my wet cunt. mmm I love roleplaying as I masturbate, listening to you stroking your hard cock for me, teaching my little man how to be a good boy and suck mommy's cream pie. Your future phone slut,

Tori

Tina -



No comments: